rejuvenate with lymphatic massage
The lymphatic system is one of the most important systems in your body! Proper functioning of the lymphatic system is critical to your body's ability to detoxify, nourish and regenerate tissue and maintain a healthy immune system. It is an ideal treatment for pre & post cosmetic surgery, post cesarean, maintaining a healthy immune system and integrating into a detox or cleanse. Lymphatic circulation can be increased six to ten times the standard rate as a result of a single session of lymphatic drainage massage!
Benefits of Lymphatic Massage:
- ASSISTS DETOXIFICATION
- IMPROVES SKIN TONE
- REDUCES SWELLING CAUSED FROM INJURY OR SURGERY: CESAREAN, COSMETIC OR SPORTS
- DECREASES HEALING TIME AFTER SURGERY AND IMPROVES PROPER SCAR FORMATION
- HELPS YOU REACH OPTIMAL HEALTH BY IMPROVING IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION
- AIDS IN DIGESTION
- REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF TIRED PUFFY EYES
- CALMS THE NERVOUS SYSTEM- ASSISTS WITH ANXIETY, IBS, FIBROMYALGIA, CHRONIC PAIN, AND FATIGUE
- ASSISTS INFLAMMATION (SYSTEMIC AND LOCALIZED): ARTHRITIS AND ALLERGIES
What to Expect:
Lymphatic massage is a light, rhythmic manual therapy which can increase the lymph circulation ten times more than what a body naturally does as a result of a single massage. This subtle technique starts with dry skin brushing, uses a repetitive manual pumping of the lymph directly under the skin and then finished with a coconut oil infused with a lymph detox essential oil blend. The treatment is extremely powerful while being gentle, relaxing and soothing for the body and nervous system.
Best Times to Receive a Lymphatic Massage:
- Detox, Cleanse or Diet-- Many people benefit from a lymphatic massage prior to starting, during a cleanse and while the body is still detoxing still eliminating toxins after a cleanse or non-invasive cosmetic procedure.
- Pre-Cosmetic Surgery-- 1 to 2 Lymphatic Massages 2 to 10 days prior to the scheduled procedure.
- Post-Cosmetic Surgery-- 3 to 6 Lymphatic Massages starting 10 to 14 days after surgery. Then if needed 1 to 2 more sessions 6 days to assure optimal results.
- Post-Cesarean-- Lymphatic Massage can be helpful for moms just a few days and up to 3 months after birth to assist with water retention. After 6 months scar tissue therapy can be added in to assist with any restrictions from any abrasions.
Pre & Post Surgical Care
Pre & Post Surgical Care - 60 minute session, $100. Buy 4 get 1 Free ($100 Savings)
In this session we will discuss your health goals, surgery and create a treatment plan for your self-care. Lymphatic massage is highly beneficial before and after plastic surgery, liposuction, body contouring and non-invasive laser treatments.
It's recommended to pre-book your treatments once you've decided on your surgery date, this allows you to schedule your post-op care in a timely manner to help you optimize best results. Begin receiving lymphatic massages starting 10 days after surgery or when your physician recommends it.
Lymphatic massages speed up recovery time, improve proper scar formation, assist detoxification and decrease swelling. Many people benefit from an average of 5 post surgical treatments. Packages are available to be purchased in office or online.
Detox Lymphatic Massage
Detox Lymphatic Massage - 60 minute session, $100. Buy 4 get 1 Free ($100 Savings)
In this session we will begin with a consultation discussing your health goals. Manual lymphatic massage, dry brushing and a detox oil application all work together to help assist your body to remove unwanted toxins, boost your immune system and leave you feeling refreshed and healthier.
Beneficial for allergies, improve immune system, decrease anxiety, cleanse unwanted toxin and much more!
Lymphatic Massage + Health Coaching
Lymphatic Massage + Health Coaching Session - 90 minute session, $199
The combination of health coaching and manual lymphatic massage is a wonderful place to begin when looking for a healthy jumpstart in one's health. At Prevana Wellness we have quite a few options to help move you in the direction you are wanting to go. Whether you are looking for a simple change or a program to launch you forward, each option offers new ways to inspire you (and your family) to be your natural best(s).
LYMPHATIC MASSAGE PACKAGE:
Pre/Post Surgical Care or Detox Lymphatic Massages
Buy 4 Massages get 1 FREE
On average 5 treatments are recommended for optimal results, therefore this package is beneficial for those seeking comfortable and speedy recovery after cosmetic procedures.
To receive optimal results, it is recommended to integrate our whole food program along with your lymphatic massages. As the body cleanses and heals it is vital to one's well-being to enhance one's immune system with the power of super foods in a plant base form. Details can be discussed during your appointment time.
Integrating our Whole Food Program for Best Results
In order to help you receive your best results, Prevana Wellness recommends integrating the Shred10 Whole Food Program to bring the body to optimal health. Learn about Shred10 here!