Tower Garden. Growing healthy, fresh produce at home has never been easier or more sustainable.
How to Grow A LOT of Food in A LITTLE Space
Just because you don't have a plot of land doesn't mean you can't grow your own food. It just means you need to get vertical!
Tower Garden represents the next generation of urban farming. This highly efficient aeroponic growing system allows you to grow MASSIVE AMOUNTS of produce in a TINY AMOUNT of space -- in about HALF THE TIME of traditional soil-based agriculture, using just A FRACTION of the water and space!
Hey Urban Farmer!
It doesn't get more local than your own backyard. (Or, shall we say, your own patio, rooftop, terrace, balcony, deck, or porch?) Tower Garden makes it simple to grow your own fresh, nutritious produce -- even if your outdoor space is limited. AND we now have GROW LIGHTS so you can GROW INDOORS All YEAR!
Tower Garden Is:
- EFFICIENT: Grows 20 plants in just 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet of space
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Uses one tenth the water and land required by traditional growing and virtually eliminates the need to ship and store produce
- EASY: Easy to assemble, and there's no weeding, tilling, or kneeling
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Lasts a lifetime and easily pays for itself -- typically in about 2 years
- SAFE: Made from USDA-approved, UV-stabilized, food-grade plastic
Eat Local, from Tower to Table!
Tower Gardens are now popping up all over the U.S.; Chicago O'Hare Airport Terminal, Boys and Girls Clubs, Restaurant Rooftops, Urban Patios and Schools.
Grow Up to 30% More Healthy Food, 3x Faster
Using aeroponics—the same technology NASA uses—Tower Garden grows plants with only water and nutrients rather than dirt. Research has found aeroponic systems grow plants three times faster and produce 30% greater yields on average. That means you’ll be enjoying abundant, nutritious harvests just weeks after planting. Want to Learn More... Visit
Gardens can be ordered online, or print the order form below and email it back to Paige. Have questions regarding your garden or a community farm, contact Paige here.
*Update - a support cage is not necessary for the New LED Indoor Lights