rejuvenate with pre-natal massage
Pregnancy is a time of great changes, when your entire body adapts to the new life growing within. You need and deserve support, especially since two people now depend on your health and vitality. Massage is a wonderful way to relax, increase your energy and relieve discomfort during your pregnancy. The caring touch of massage can help you experience your changing body in a positive, accepting way.
Benefits of Pre-Natal Massage:
- REDUCE MUSCLE CRAMPS & PAINFUL TRIGGER POINTS
- REDUCE EXCESS FLUID RETENTION
- SLOW THE PROGRESS OF VARICOSE VEINS
- ASSISTS YOUR BODY TO ADJUST TO CHANGING SHAPE
- RELIEVE PAIN IN THE MUSCLES & JOINTS OF YOU LEGS, LOW BACK AND UPPER BACK
- PREPARES FOR LABOR-- INCREASES AWARENESS IN TENSION WHILE LEARNING TO CONSCIOUSLY RELEASE IT
- HELP COPE WITH STRESS
- IMPROVE YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE, WHICH SUPPORTS BOTH YOU & YOUR BABY
- INCREASE CONFIDENCE & CONTROL DURING LABOR
Pre-Natal Massage is a treatment just for moms-to-be who still want a good massage to ease away the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. For women in their 2nd & 3rd Trimester Only.
60 minutes - $75.00
75 minutes - $90.00
90 minutes - $100.00
Buy 4 get 1 FREE ($75//$90/$100 savings)
Post-Natal Care is important too. Many women have water retention after giving birth and lymphatic massage can help flush those unwanted fluids out. Just one lymphatic massage can have a powerful impact on a woman's recovery!
Lymphatic Massage: 60 minutes - $100.00
Buy 4 get 1 FREE ($100 savings)
- Buy 4 Massages get 1 FREE!
- Available at the office or online
- Can be gifted and shared
- Expire one year after purchase
- BODY BRUSHING - during massage $10
- EXTRA MASSAGE - 15 minutes for $15
- FOOT MASSAGE - 15 minutes for $15
- SCALP MASSAGE - 15 minutes for $15
Prevana Wellness Pregnancy Care: Eating for Two
As a mother, you are now gifting your child nutrients for his/her growth. In womb the child is dependent on you soley to provide nutrients. Eat Clean-- instead of loading up on empty calories, opt for whole foods. It is a tricky time while aromas may nauseate, foods do not appeal and appetites may lack, to feed both you and your child healthy foods. There is no time more important than the 9-months that you share with your child to focus on your nutrition. If you would like more information on how to Eat Clean during your pregnancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form here >>>